WWW.HTTP://HAMRADIO-G0VPH.BLOGSPOT.COM

Experimental Radio Station--Call Sign G0VPH--listening to the world with a screwdriver in my hand

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Military Radio, I have forgot what this is

Found these old pics and converted them to j-peg.
I remember playing with this years ago but I have not got a clue if I still have it and quite shameful is the fact that I cannot remember what it is called.  I have browsed a few military radio web-sites but no mention. Please drop me a email if anybody knows it's history and what it is called. There is a email link in my complete profile. Ta " I know a expert G4AQY I wonder if he will let me know"

                                                                     With the cover off


                                                                              Front view